Friday, September 10, 2010

Teenage UNdream

Do you ever feel like time is a theif? Like where the fuck did summer go? Where the fuck did that 4 years of high school go? Should I feel accomplished that I'm in grade 12? Because I don't. I feel scared, scared that the rest of every moment I will ever own is gonna just escape through my fingers, so that one day I'll be a 30 year old loser with 6 children thinking about what happened to my life. I don't want that. But I'm still not sure what I want. What I want right now doesn't match up to what I want later in life. And in the meantime, while I'm figuring stuff like this out, time is being stolen from me, and I have no means of buying it back once I do figure everything out. I don't want to have to hurry up!!! But I know I'll have to, because time is a flying fuck in space!!! And all it does is take, take and take, constantly! Until you're dead, until it kills you! Fuck! Whoever said that these were the best days of our lives must've lived in the fucking stone age where all you had to worry about was food and procreating! Fuck!
I'm sooo stressed. right now. I'm not even kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment