Friday, March 19, 2010

Life Obsession #1: I want to live in Paris

Honestly, I've tortured myself with studying the language.. WHY THE FUCK NOT???
I mean isn't it like EVERYBODY's dream to mack hard with a cutie under the Eiffel tower?
I know I do! But lately that dream has become a full blown obsession. This obsession probably started with really fucking hot sexy I-wanna-do-him-so-bad french actor Gaspard Ulliel. (I know, he has a funny name) I saw him on Hannibal Rising and let me tell you, the moment that movie was done I googled that shit! I know he played a cannibal but just look at this face!

Yeahhhh, bet you don't think his name's that wierd now do ya?
So anyway I watched this other french movie with him in it playing opposite Audrey Tautou. The movie was called "A Very Long Engagement".

 I swear to you, it was like the french version of "The Notebook". I most def recommend it if you're a sappy kinda person. But anyway I decided I was gonna watch a movie with Audrey Tautou in it. So I watched  "Amelie"

And after that my obsession spiraled.
I mean I went to Paris last year in spring break and I was not that interested (extreme over-tired-ness could have been blamed)
But now I feel like I should have taken it all in more.
Thank effin God that I took lotsa pics of the Eiffel Tower!





I think you get the jist...

 I sooo wanna live there! At least for a year or something.
Imagine how romantic and glamourous that would be!
The whole freakin city is just infused with so much history and culture and art! Not to mention the AHHHMAZING jizz-worthy fashion.
Everything about France is just amazing, their food, their lifestyle, their language, their hot guys, and most of all their poetry! That's why I want to go there so shittin' bad!!!!
Fucking titty fuck! I bet the people who live there don't even care that they live in the mecca of awesome!
If only I could be one of them! So this has become one of my many goals to achieve before I die: MUST LIVE IN PARIS AT SOME POINT!








No comments:

Post a Comment