Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This sucks dick. Why am I posting this??

I've Created A Monster

Can't sleep tonight
The moon's too bright
The shadows it casts redefine my sense of fright
Like the bullet holes inside your chest
Like knowing love but not the rest
You're sleeping tight
But you're still tired

Can't think straight
Sense stolen away
Everything we say hurts anyway
We'll deal with it and be okay
But you and me have gotten to be
Like monsters are to a pretty lady
We feel and bleed like poetry
But this song is pain and the pain's in me
I'll see what you see
If you stop hating me

We'll find the rest of you
We'll make the best of me
And at some point the earth will change
And maybe we'll be sorry
But right now we'll live in fantasy
Let's say you're right, I'm a baby
Let's buy a house, opened by key
And dump in it our misery
Let's talk again
Let's walk like friends
But these scars run deep
I can't do this again
I'd rather lay awake in bed

Written by Niloo Farahzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment