Friday, July 30, 2010

Copycat
But better
You're like a parasite
For the blind
Like a two dollar thriller ride
Lost and fidgety puppet master
The earth turns constantly
But you can change faster
You sick inside?
What insides?
Hollow bucket waiting for filler
Grabbing juicy berries to throw in your bowels
Because inside, you're substancless and foul
Wrapped in a tiny, well presented outside
Armed with hyena laugh and vampire pull
Magnets like that
Are too good to be true
Doesn't matter
The basket smells sweet from the outside
But when you've been within
Been stirred around
Stolen of all your ideas, originality,
Your name
You're shamed
To realize that you were never just the only one
And now that she's sucked you dry,
You're done.

Written by: Niloo Farahzadeh


Does anyone know somebody like this? I hate these kinds of people.
I hope this poem doesn't make me sound like a lesbian. haha I'm not a lesbian. Not that being a lesbian is bad or anything! Hey, if you're a lesbian, you're probably a good person. I wouldn't know though, cuz I don't know your personality. But I'm very much straight. haha I'm sorry I'll stop talking now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that actually took awhile but Fuck Yeah, I know a few dozen people like that, great poem. Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo-M-Rocksz

    ReplyDelete