Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Playlist

Brace yourselves, this is gonna be alot of songs. Being bored all the time and long car rides means lots of time to quench my tune-thirsty mind. I mix alot of genre's and I listen to crappy pop songs all the time cuz I think they're not so crappy. So deal with it hipsters!

Cooler Than Me -Mike Posner
We Share the Same Skies -The Cribs
Through the Desert Alone -Circa Survive
Butterfly -Crazy Town
Flume -Bon Iver
The High Road -Broken Bells
Soul Meets Body -Death Cab For Cutie
I Am Not A Robot -Marina and the Diamonds
Lil' Hipster Girl -LMFAO
The First Day of My Life -Bright Eyes
Omen -The Prodigy
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song -First Aid Kit (cover)
If I Had You -Adam Lambert
Get Out -Circa Survive
Blue Ridge Mountain -Fleet Foxes
The Ghost Inside -Broken Bells
Alejandro -Lady GaGa
Crazy On You -Heart
MK Ultra -Muse
Crossfire -Brandon Flowers
Tetris (Hard Trance Remix) -Basshunter
Skinny Love -Bon Iver
Baby -Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris (I really tried to hate it, but It's just sogoddamn catchy!)
Dyed In Wool -Circa Survive
Mountain Man -Crash Kings
1259 Lullaby -Bedouin Soundclash
Somewhere Only We Know -Keane
Yes -LMFAO
Grapevine Fires -Death Cab For Cutie
Sick Muse -Metric
Life is a Song -Patrick Park
Flightless Bird, American Mouth -Iron and Wine
Feel It In My Bones -Tegan and Sara ft. Tiesto
Percussion Gun -The White Rabbits
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun -Greg Laswell (cover)
Poker Face -Glee Cover
Blood Bank -Bon Iver
Nightmare -Avenged Sevenfold
Don't Stop Believing -Glee Cover and/or the original Journey version
It's Tricky -Run DMC
Break Your Heart -Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris
Hey, Soul Sister -Train
Undisclosed Desires -Muse
Dog Days Are Over -Florence And The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment