Friday, November 19, 2010

I love






























There are very few movies that I can watch over and over again and still want to watch them even more. This one is definately one of them. I just love it so much!! Maybe it's cuz I wish I was as badass as Katarina, actually it's probably cuz I wish I WAS Katarina. She's fuckin' sweet! Plus Heath Ledger is pretty easy on the eyes in this movie. Not that he wasnt easy on the eyes in other movies, but he's just SUPER hot in this one. (I like him better with brown hair) And not to mention that this movie is hilarious! Well, subtly so. I dunno I'm just a big fan of the late 90's early 2000's teen movies. They are the bomb diggity! (I know you're like "nuh uhh! she did not just say bomb diggity!" but guess what bitch I did)
But anyway, the movie's like a modern version of Shakespeare's play "The Taming of the Shrew" .....
Just an FYI for ya there...

No comments:

Post a Comment