Monday, September 12, 2011

I don't understand why the engineers get frosh week but the rest of us don't...

University Student here! Getting to know my way around Victoria and the campus. Getting to know some awesome people, and also getting to know some fucking loud ass people in my dorm. Like fuck you I'm studying!!! Anyway every chance we get we party our faces off here. But I feel like sometimes partying is counter productive. You never actually get to know someone while partying. That's why I'm excited for classes to get going. I wanna fucking get to know some sweet ass people. So far there's no one in my classes that I've particularly bonded with. Don't worry though I've made friends. There's Emily, who I knew would be my bff the first night. Like it was blatantly obvious we were meant for each other. She's exactly like me but somehow way more fucking hilarious and stylish. And then there's Noah who me and Emily met that first night. Tall lanky kid from Salt Spring Island, probably hasn't been properly introduced to technology, quasi-hippie, kind of hilarious. And then there's Vanessa. She's super sweet and easy to talk to and get along with and she's super fucking beautiful like Im so effing jealous GTFO. So this be my crew, although none of them are in my faculty. So i figure I need to open up my metaphorical doors and see who else is out there. It's only the first week. I'm sure it'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment