Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get to know the chick in the mirror

Forever and 'till you die
The bridge breaks and people cry
Choreographed dance under the sky
Everything was you and I

I sowed your field and let you grow
I swore to God not to let go
Your shallow mind, your shallow soul
Deep and blue like the sea
And you for me

So be a dear and lend an ear to me
For both of us were never free
Open eyes sometimes don't see
I once was you and you were me

So hands do sometimes let go
Each to the other we'd never known
As much as I though we had grown
Like the idiots we are, like we'd ever go far

So I thought I knew myself
So comfortable I thought I felt
Brake and shattered by a belt
And what I've left myself to be:

Lost is lost like the deep blue sea
Lost is lost like the "you" in me
Lost is gone with my personality
Like a newborn
Like a naked boy swimming in an ocean
Like a stranger without a knife
Lost is lost like the deep blue sea
Like the chick without the mirror

Written by: Niloo Farahzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment