Saturday, April 24, 2010

I've got some friends, some that I hardly know.

OMG TGIF!!!
Today in pictures:

This is my lantern/light for my room. Ain't it pimpin'? Yes I said pimpin'! No, I'm not black!

This is me searching in my bag. I've been doing that alot lately. If you guys don't know, the inside of my bag is THE ABYSS. Shit goes in and you don't find it for weeks.

So I think I originally started drawing this two months ago but kinda left it somewhere unfinished. I found it today and decided I would make myself a productive member of society and finish it. I hope you EFFING like it it took me two hours!!!

This is me thinking. I do that cuz I have a brain :) 
I chew my nails. All the cool cats are doing it nowadays. 
If you have perfect long manicured nails then we can't be friends. 
I'M KIDDING!


No comments:

Post a Comment