Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Circa Survive

This is how I feel about your music
I know you won't ever see this
And you don't understand
That whatever you say will be my Bible
My cause, my reason, my religion
With every sequence and every fluctuating minor chord
I feel new feelings
I fall in love, faster and faster
And it's like the climax is always around the corner
I'm almost there
But never am
What are you?
A monster?
An arch- angel from my wildest dreams?
If only your unusually attractive melody, your shrill voice, and ever unbreakable words were tangible,
Human even
I would hold you in my arms
And forever would be too short
Because you save me

Thank you, that's it.
--Niloo

















 

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!! I still owe you for showing me this brilliance, and that last picture is my favorite. Yeah, I read your blog regularly :)

    ReplyDelete