Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This is BAD. Very bad.

Kay, so here's my shpeal: Lately all of my best and most vivid dreams are about weed. When this happens, I wake up covered in sweat and wishing I could go back to sleep where I probably have a big bag of weed waiting for me in my dream. Like for instance last night I dreamt that I was in some random house all alone and I found a bag of weed just sitting on this counter. And I said to myself in this dream: Niloo, you need to smoke this shit! So I go on a search for a pipe or bong or some paper or something to smoke it out of. But I found nothing of the sort. So in this dream I resort to smoking weed out of a playstation controller!!! How the fuck does that work? What's wrong with me? I don't smoke weed that much! Like maybe if I'm lucky twice a month! This is just.... terrible. Marijuana is slowly taking over my mind. JUUUUST PEACHY.




No comments:

Post a Comment