Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have a dream....

This post is most definately for my friend Caitlin. More specifically: her hair. Caitlin, remember what I told you to do with your hair this summer? Well, you didn't do it, did you? And now everyday I think, man she would look soooo good with that hair! I mean come on, you have the perfect hair for it! It would look soooo Punk/badass SLASH super cool SLASH fucking awesome SLASH sweet and girly SLASH retro SLASH hip!!! AM I RIIIGHT?? (shut up, you know I'm right!) And you know what Cait? FUCK STAPLES! Fuck Staples for trying to tell you that you can't dye your hair "unnatural" colours! They're only trying to create clones okay? And you know what else? FUCK SOCIETY! Whoever would judge you for having multicoloured hair isnt worth your time anyway. So I say DO IT! You know you want to! And I'm pretty sure you'd be my hero. Even if you have to buy extensions and dye them like that. I don't care. Just do it. Cuz that would be my dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment