Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey

So I realize I only blog when I'm depressed. But when I'm happy I'm out being happy.
Lately I've become a self consious introvert. (That means I hate myself).
I have this crazy paranoia (I've always had this paranoia, but lately its become worse) that everybody's trying to avoid me because they secretly hate me. And by everybody, I mean my friends.
But I seriously think they just think I'm annoying. Or whatever.
Also I've been having body issues. Don't ask. I just need to look like I'm 14 again.
Why can't I just like myself. I mean, I love myself (to an extent, im sure) but I do not like myself.
But here we go again: me, myself and I.
Introverted bullshit.
Plus I'm having a shitty ass summer. It's treatin' like a real cheap cunt.
(Sorry. (Actually, no, shove it. It's my blog I can say whatever I want.))
My jobs okay I guess. I get to look at a lot of hot guys. KEY word: "Look".
But other than that nothing's really happening.
I think I need to go shopping.
(Woah wait, that probably won't solve anything!
See that? That's probably the lovechild consumerism has concocted in my brain.
Materialistic endeavors can't solve your personal problems kids!)
But anyway, I hope August turns out to be good, at least better than July.
If not I get to piss off to Victoria in the fall and make a new life for myself.
WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment