Saturday, July 23, 2011

Think Robot.

The heat of someone lying next to you
Should definately be overrated.
I don't think I want that.
I can generated my own heat,
Thanks.
Watching someone sleep
Is kinda wierd
If you think about it.
What's being gained in this experience?
Aside from a significantly higher reading
On the creeper scale.
I shouldn't like being held.
I have my own spine.
It was a nice thought
But my bones work fine.
And to be kissed would be colossally crazy.
It reveals nothing lovely.
And presents only the evidence
Of what you had
For dinner.
To be dear to someone
To be loved
To be liked
Or even admired
Are all too much for me,
Too itchy in their approach
Uncomfortable for my disposition.
I am not a lover
I don't have to have passion
I don't have to be a human
I can tell my heart to ration.

Written by: Niloo Farahzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment