Saturday, April 30, 2011

My whole life is falling apart.
Words cannot even describe how I'm feeling right now.
My family life is horrible. My parents do not understand how I feel, what I feel, why I feel it.
My parents don't know me or want to know me.
They don't care to understand the extent of my misery.
They think they do, but they don't try.
All they do is fight with me and each other.
All they do is scream and compare me with better people.
All they do is tell me I'm lazy when really I'm just miserable and hopeless.
All they do is hate.
I am extremely unhappy.
I think getting clinically depressed.
I'm starting to dislike a lot of people around me.
Especially my friends.
And I don't even know why.
I'm so unsatisfied with them; with life.
Nothing they do makes me truly happy.
And nothing I do makes me truly happy.
And even if it does, its only for one second
Then Poof, it's gone.
I can't shake this sadness.
It's not just sadness, it's hopelessness and lack of motivation also.
I feel as if no matter what I do, there's still gonna be struggle in my life.
No matter how hard I have to work now, I'll have to work twice as hard in the future.
Like there isn't any happiness to be have in life.
Like there is no love for me.
And there is no chance of true rest for me.
Everyone's going to come in my life just to hurt and leave me.
And I'm never going to be satisfied.
All this until I die.
I'm so scared.
I'm so sad.
I just wanna cry, I need help, and I don't know what to do.
Nobody gets it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, the woes of youth!
    Chin up, things get better.
    I know everyone says that...and it gets god-awful annoying, but it is true! :)


    Very nice pictures on your previous posts btw
    :D

    ReplyDelete