Saturday, April 23, 2011

Phresh 'till death

Please don't be mad at me...
But I have done the unthinkable:
.... I, I made a tumblr! (screams of terror)
I know I know I know what you're thinking!
I have succomb to the hipster status quo
I have conceded with the lazy non-bloggers who call themselves bloggers because they reblog random pictures and posts.
But that world, as false at it may seem, beckoned me over with its sweet, childlike cooing and I couldn't say no.
Oh, crooked world wide web! What have you made me?
I have become a hypocrite!

Kay sorry that was a bit dramatic, but seriously check out my tumblr if you so wish, it's almost as good as my blogger.
And follow me, because as of now, I have 4 followers.
http://www.phreshtilldeath.tumblr.com/

seriously, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment