Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years means nothing!


It really doesn't.
It only changes a number, it also gives people an excuse to go out and have fun for like, one night.
Resolutions? They're a bullshit concept and you KNOW that! We just make them but NEVER follow through and they never happen. But we still keep making resolutions every single friggin year.
And the whole crap about "Oh, I hope 2011 turns out to be an amazing year! I hope it's even BETTER than 2010!" shit? That's BULL too! Shit is gonna happen anyway whether the two last digits of a date have changed or not. If 2010 was a horrible year for you, then what makes you think that once the date changes to 2011 your life is going to miraculously change for the better?! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE! If you want something to change in your life, you go out and change it yourself. TAKE ACTION! New Years is not going to wipe your slate clean for you! Okay? That's your job and your responsibility!
So for this new year, I will not be making any resolutions. I don't even want to hear about them!
My plan has always been the same, and it's not going to change now. I do hope that 2011 will be good, but I also hope the rest of my whole entire life will be good too! And I expect challenges and hardships and all that nasty shit too! I'm not expecting 2011 to change my life. I don't want it to! I won't have any fucking credit left for myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment