Monday, March 21, 2011

It's all about the Benjamens, babay.

There's not much you can do without money. I'm so broke it's not even funny.
All I can do lately is stay at home and mooch off of my parents.
I will probably have to get a job. But that will mean MORE stress. Great. Because that's what I need.
And I'm not usually a happy employee. I'm not really a working gal. Well so far I haven't been.
But if I could have any job I would want a job where I could sort papers. I'm pretty good at that. I could catalog and place in alphabetic order, anything that doesn't have to deal with people but inanimate objects. Cuz I'm so terribly awkward around people, customer service is not one of my strong suits.
Maybe I could do some painting and sell them, but I need money to buy canvas'.
Maybe I could hook.
I need money, fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment